Sunday, January 9, 2011

Someday soon, lines will become a gimmick.

I am a nobody.  I have never done anything.  I have nothing to say.  I have no audience, no listeners.  I am an orphan.

I just saw "Exit through the Gift shop"  alternate title "Those grapes are sour."

At some point yesterday I found that my random lines were suddenly far more interesting than my intentional ones.  I reached a dip in my mojo.

I thought this would be a good place and time to explore this creative block.  To gather information that would perhaps help me in the future when I inevitably get back to this point again.


How long has it been since I produced an art work I really thought was good?

Jeez, over a year?  I remember this time last year I was starting to get into animation. Or Two years since I switched from guitar to playing organ.  Or three years since...Well...I get it.  I need to persevere.

So I force it.  I'm drawing now.  I'm re-doing a sketch Mother made a few days ago about the "Kingdom of ART"...

a dip of the pen to catalyze the solution of the dip in the mojo?



More on this to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment